The Imiriaran Cycle (Old)
Plot Points will be awarded to characters for certain acts in the game. How, will be revealed during play. Plot Points can be spent in the following manner:
- 1 plot point can allow a character to reroll a single roll.
- 2 plot points can allow an ally to reroll a single roll.
- 3 plot points can force an enemy to reroll a single roll.
- 1-3 plot points can cause an inconsequential change in the plot: “The merchant is a patriot and willing to cut you a deal on equipment for the war effort.”
- 4-6 plot points can cause a minor change in the plot: “Those weapons weren’t in bad shape after all. We could outfit a unit with that.”
- 7-10 plot points can cause a significant change in the plot: “The prophet foresaw your coming. We are already prepared to rally to your cause.”
- 11+ plot points can cause a major change in the plot: “Our lord did an unspeakable thing last night. He ordered us to kill you, and that would disgrace us all. How would you like ‘private’ audience with him instead.”